Sunday, January 1, 2012

I MISSED ANOTHER DAY!?!?!

So, i went ahead and missed another blog post...
But it was New Years.


What did you expect?
I was in the city from midday to 2am.
So yeah, didn't really get the time to write a blog post...

I was out all night with these people-



Tim, Laura And Luke.
We had glow sticks...
They were awesome.

There was also 2 others, but they weren't there when i took the pictures.
But it was a good new years :D
I ended up heading home at 2am though.
I planned to stay out all night, but when the clock ticked over to 2012, i lost the will to continue hanging out with everybody.
But that's a whole other story!
Ah, but as usual, i digress...

And in other news:
My laptops desktop is getting filled with games.
For the first time ever, i may need a games folder.
(i don't play games on my laptop often)

But i suppose that's not a bad thing.
Everything on steam is just so cheap lately...

Well that's it.
First post of 2012.
I hope everyone enjoys the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment