Monday, January 2, 2012

SO MUCH GORE!

IN THIS MANGA!
I'm reading "Franken Fran (フランケン・ふらん)"

"Fran can make anyone into anything, raise the dead, switch heads and bodies, and give you those eyes that you've always wanted. But do you actually want them? Is it a good thing to raise the dead? Do the ends justify the means? And does Fran care?"

It's got gore, humor and a cute girl.
What else do i need?
Normally i'd say "romance", but gore and romance don't really mix well...
But it's so twisted.
Fran's ideals.
And the way she does what was originally planned, but in a dark way.
OH, SO GOOD!
AND THERE'S SO MUCH GORE!
MY GOD I LOVE GORE!

On a completely unrelated note-
Last night i bought the "Mega Indie Pack" on steam.
It came with:
-Atom Zombie Smasher
-Avadon the Black Fortress
-Demoltion, Inc.
-Everyday Shooter
-Iron Grip Warlord
-Rochard
-Runespell Overture
-Sanctum
-Sequence
-Zombie Driver

I'm extremely loving Atom Zombie Smasher, and Sequence.
I also bought "Bastion".
It's a good game, with a lot of awards, and A very impressive meta-score.
It even won E3's Best Downloadable Game of 2011.
And winning anything at E3 is good.
So i'd definitely recommend those 3 games.

Iv'e also gotten my love back for zombies.
The mixture of recently getting two zombie games(both in the indie pack),
Reading a manga that often deals with bringing people back to life,
And getting my Zombie Survival Guide book back off my friend,
Has awoken me back to my love of the living dead.
Oh zombies... 

ANDDDDDDD that's it.
If you've read this far (or are even reading this at all),
Then i applaud you.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment