Thursday, January 26, 2012

AUSTRALIA DAY/FATHERS BIRTHDAY!

So today is Australia day.
But it's also my Fathers birthday.
And i spent the whole day, out a Kyneton, with my Father.
He literally spent no time with the rest of the family.
Hahaha.
But we were out at the race course for most of the day.
We were there a couple hours before the first race.
And stayed to the final one.

It was a good day though.
My fathers horse won the race it was in.
And the horses trainer won all 5 races he had horses entered in.
I also won $500
And i won the least out of everyone there.
My dad got about $5000
Not including money won from his horse winning.
Se he ended up pretty well.

Oh, and did i also mention that i went there with $3...
AW YEAHHH!!!!!!

But now iv'e returned.
Without my father though.
He's still out at Kyneton...
...I think...



So it was an awesome Australia day/father birthday today.
:D

In other news.
I'm also planning to switch my major at Uni from Animation to Programming.
I sent off an email to administration there inquiring about being able to change.
But they're lazy biatches and haven't replied to me ಠ_ಠ

I might have to head into QATNM and ask about it in person.

I'll be sad if i can't change my major.
But it makes no difference.
If i can change, i'll be a programmer, if not i'll stay an animator.
Should be good wither way.

So that's it.
No more.
Go away.

2 comments:

  1. Points of interest:

    Why do you want to do programming now?

    Why did your father pick you out of all the family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. because i feel like.
    Iv'e wanted to change to it for a while now. So i thought i would.

    And it's because i wanted to go to the races, and nobody else did.

    ReplyDelete