Thursday, January 19, 2012

COLE PHELPS IS A REALLY GOOD ARTIST!

So iv'e been playing L.A. NOIRE lately.
I played a while ago when my brother first purchased it.
But i stopped playing after i became an ad vice detective.
Homicide was just too fun.
I couldn't forget about it...

But seriously, the picture's Cole Phelps draws in his notepad are crazy good.
Where does he even get the time to do this?



On the more Japanese side.
I really want to watch Bakemonogatari.
I have every episode, and i have had for a while.
But i still haven't watched it.
Iv'e heard really good things about the series.
And i also want to watch Nisemonogatari.
But i can't do that until iv'e watched Bakemonogatari first...

But then again, i should also finish watch Railgun before i start on that.
Because i do love my Railgun.

And in real life-
Tomorrow i think i'm going out to take a look at a potential place to move into.
But that depends if my roommate wakes up in time.
As not only does he usually wake around 3pm+ on a normal day.
But tonight he's out with a friend.
So it could be longer...

But whatever.
I'll live somehow.


Ah, as i discussed with another of my acquaintances last night-

While on the Die2Nite world forums.
I noticed another hero whose Avatar was a lot like mine.
It seems that they actually went ahead and completely ripped mine off.


The picture used there is the icon for a Guardian class hero.
Which seems to be what we both play.
But the experience difference between us is immense.

He has 357 Soul points, and 23 days as a Guardian.
I on the other hand have 1678 Soul points, and 143 days as a Guardian.

So the more experienced player is definitely I.
But our avatars are far to similar.
There's no way we both could have come up with the exact same idea...
Well, that's it anyway.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment