Saturday, January 14, 2012

RAILGUNS!

Damn i love To Aru Kagaku no Railgun...
Oh Misaka, you reminded my why you're #4 on my list...
I'd be honestest when saying that the anime is probably better then the manga.
Which is rare, as that's never the case.

But it took a while to download, which makes it all the more sweeter.
I shall savour all 24 eps of it.
But when i finish, i can tell that i'm going to be sad :<



MIIISSSAAAKKAAAAA!!!
RAAAIIIILLGGUUUNNNN!!!

I also recently read "Uzumaki" by Junji Ito.
It was full of nothing but creepy horror.
Gore.
Weird story.
Odd characters.
I loved it!

But the ending was kinda quick, and never really explained everything...
But it was a good read anyway.
I should read more of the mangaka's stuff...

At the same time as watching Railgun.
I'm also reading Kurosaki Corpse Delivery Service.
It seems good so far.
But i hope the story expands.
...And gives me some good gore...

Also, this picture of Laura:
I very much like it.
And it is now my current iPhone lock screen...
And for the first time, i may not change it.
I enjoy seeing that face every time i unlock my phone :D

But i can still change my home screen.
So that will keep my OCD wallpaper changing habit at bay...

As a side note-
I realised yesterday that the full version of "Just awake" by Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas was released a few days ago.
This made me extremely happy.
So then i googled the full version, and found it.
At first i was displeased with the full version.
But it's grown on me.
I very much enjoy it now.
And the album was also released with an extra song on it.
Which i also really good.
 Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas 

No comments:

Post a Comment