Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I SLEPT ON THE FLOOR!

No really, i did.
I stayed up late playing Skyrim, and reading.
And ended up falling asleep on the floor in my loungeroom.
Even though my bed was less then 10 metres away...

Speaking of Skyrim, i made a new character.
He was to be my most epic of epic creations.
So he had the be given an epic name.
In the end it was decided to be "Hummingbird Tissue Swag".
A fine name, for a fine hero.

I also played a bit more bastion today.
Damn the game is so good.
The art.
The narrative.
The gameplay.
SO GOOD.

While on the topic of games.
I recently downloaded 2 sim dating games.
One about going to a school for disabled people.
And the other about aliens, and your friend becoming the president.
They're both pretty good.
Oh, and did i mention, in the latter you have the chance to make love with a spaceship.
Yeah, you heard me right. A spaceship.
Deal with it.

Lately i've also been reading medical manga.
Which is one of my favourites outside romance.
I don't know why, but i just really enjoy them.
Franken Fran was categorised under "medical manga", so technically that was also one.
And currently i'm reading Team Medical Dragon.
It's very medical orientated.
So i'm enjoying it.

I also finished downloading Eureka Seven.
Even though iv'e only been able to watch the first few episodes, it's still as good as i remember it.
But i have to watch the series in English.
Because unfortunately it has no English subtitles.
For neither the English or Japanese audio tracks...
So i'll have to put up with English voices.
But it's not so bad, as i originally watched it in English when i first watched it years ago.

Ah, i watched the Infinite Stratos OVA today as well.
I originally downloaded it a month ago.
But it was full of singing, and the real life voice actors, So i thought it was crap...
Then recently i read a review of it, and i was like "Hang on, this isn't what i watched?".
So i went back and re-downloaded it, and surely enough it was different.
It was good.
My only complaint is that the second half focused a lot on Houki.
But i don't like Houki.
I like Laura.
Why was there no love for Laura?
But the parts she had in the first half were full of lols anyway.
So i'm happy with that.

I was also talking with a friend about my "Top 10 anime girls list".
He was asking me why i would make such a list.
Told him that i had to keep track of mai waifu's somehow.
His reaction was gold.
Hahaha.

Well, that's it.
Until next time.

3 comments:

  1. I skipped through the post and my eye somehow drifted to you liking Laura and was like WHOA WHAT? Then I reread it and realised you were just talking about an anime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you~
    Yep, just coincidence that they have the same name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. either that, or the name "Laura" is synonymous with being cute.

    ReplyDelete