Monday, January 9, 2012

I DON'T REMEMBER WAKING UP!

Now that i think about it, I really don't remember waking up...
Meh.
Whatever.

I played some more Stepmania today, and i finally beat some of the hard songs iv'e been meaning to pass.
Now iv'e realised, anything harder than hard, is just to hard...
So yeah.


I'll be staying at my mediocre stepmania level forever...

I was also playing minecraft earlier.
It's been a VERY LONG time since i last played it.
But i had to make a new account,
And then re-buy the game.


Because for some reason, my old account which already had the purchased version on it; just disappeared...
I don't know if that happened to more people,
But it definitely happened to me...



Then again, i did stop playing it for a couple of months beforehand.
So something may have happened in that time period.
BUT I DIGRESS!

Iv'e also noticed that in the manga i'm currently reading (The One),
Sexuality in it is extremely diverse.
So many of the characters just randomly swing from one sexuality to another.
It's gets confusing to keep track of which characters are straight or not...
And there seems to be a tad bit of homosexual incest creeping up along side the storyline.
So that's also making it weird...

But i haven't really done much else today.
Watched a little more Eureka Seven. (Anemone appeared, yay)
Also did a fair bit of cooking today.


I don't know why though.
Having really played much games though, except stepmania.
Ah, i can't get Steins;Gate to work at the moment.
Every time i press Start, it just loops back to the main menu and i can't get into the actual game...
But i'll eventually fix that, shouldn't be too hard to do.

And now i leave you.
But it's okay, as i leave you with this GIF:

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment