Friday, January 6, 2012

I HAVEN'T SEEN MY BED IN 3 DAYS!

No lie.

Haven't even been in my bedroom for that last few days.
The floor is my new bed.
This way i can always be next to my laptop, TV and consoles.
I think it's quite the smart thing to do.
...
Either that or i've become so lazy that i've tricked my brain into believing it.

Nothing much going on today.
I played a bit more skyrim, and read a little more.
(Finished Team Medical Dragon)
but other then that, i didn't do much...
So where the hell did my day go?
...
Ah,
I was also given a new steam game today.
My friend just randomly gave me a steam key today, which unlocked "Max and the Magic Marker".
I've yet to full try the game though.
But he said it was good.

I also played some Stepmania, and KEYBOARD DRUMSET FUCKING WEREWOLF.
Which is awesome.
I can only pass the first couple of levels.
And i still have no idea what the game is about...
But it's just awesome.

Also, after talking with a mate today;

I really hope we get some hot girls in the next Uni intake.
As i decided today to stop liking the girl i previously had a crush on.
Lost cause.
But i'll be sad if it's a huge sausage fest.
Nobody wants that crap.
But it wont make a difference, i'll be forever alone anyway.

Well, that's it.
It's been a while since iv'e watched Eureka Seven...
Might go watch some now...
Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. I think we'll have at least 1 average girl in school so that'll be alright.

    Is this lost cause someone I know? I hope so. Because then I could give you shit for it.

    It's hard to just give up on a girl though, I've been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then it will turn into a feeding frenzy over that one girl.

    and yes.

    ReplyDelete