Thursday, January 5, 2012

A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS!

I was told by my friend that i should add more pictures to my post.
But pictures of what ಠ_ಠ
I don't think that i can get pictures that go well with the crap i do/write.
But i guess i'll try.

Watched some more Eureka Seven.
It is clearly as i remember it.
But now that i'm older, i can make a lot more sense of what's going on.
Renton and Eureka's characters annoy me though.
I don't know why, they just do.

NOW SKYRIM TIME!
Somehow skyrim crawled it's way back into my life.
I don't know how, it just did.
Today i finished the Thieves guild for the first time on my new character.
So now i look like this:

OH SHIT, A PICTURE!
Now i'm looking badass,
And ready to break some faces!

Also, in other news.
Last night, while i was casually browsing an image and text based forum, the foundation of which is supported by "upvotes", and also humbly conversing with acquaintances via internet proxy. (i was on reddit and facebook).
Something crazy happened.
My PS3 controller just starts vibrating like crazy on the floor.
So i turn on my TV.
And switch to the PS3's source.
And then, right there, just standing and doing nothing.
My skyrim character is being mauled by 5 city guards.
Many things rushed into my head.
"Why is my character being attacked?"
"Why is skyrim even on?"
"The PS3's been turned off for the last hour???"

So that led to A LOT of confusion for me...

I've also been lacking in direct inter-human communication lately.
I should really go outside and meet with some friends...
But a lot of people are gone for the holidays.
And others live ages away.

I guess i'll have to compromise at some point...

THAT IS ALL.
Now go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment