Sunday, January 8, 2012

OUT FOR THE DAY!

So i went out for most of today.
Was hanging out with a mate and his girlfriend.
Was good times.
Went around the city first,
Then my place,
Then to a bar,
Then my place again.

Left at 1pm, came back at 12am.
So i was pretty much out for the whole night.
Was overall enjoyable.

We were at the bar for a few hours, which was odd as i don't drink...


Towards the end though, Whilst the other 2 were gone, i randomly got picked up by two women.
Was not really what i was expecting, but the looks on my friends face when he got back- priceless.

His girlfriend also got REALLY drunk.
And the crap she's saying, is destroying my mind.


Didn't paly anything important today, and i didn't watch any anime either...
But i did read a little of "The One"-
A manga about modelling...
It's good though, i'm enjoying it.

Ah, i did play some resident evil with my friend though.
Ah, i love that game.

But now i must return to my social life, as they ended up back at my place.
So i have to put up with their lovey dovey + their drunkenness...
So yeah,
That should be fun...

Anyway, until next time.
GOODBYE!

Also, i don't care if this was posted after 12... it's still counts as yesterdays one...

2 comments: