Friday, January 13, 2012

SEEMS LIKE I POST EVERY 2 DAYS NOW!

Because it's happened twice in a row now...
Sorry about that.
I was gone for most of yesterday.
I went with my parents out to Ballarat.
Went to watch my fathers horse race.
(It came 7th, which isn't bad, but it also isn't good.)
So that took up 10 or more hours of my day.
But on the plus side, i was the only one to leave the racecourse with money gained.
Pfft, i'm heaps good at punting.
I pick ALL the winners...

I also finished watched "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai".
It was really good.
Kobato and Maria are so cute ಠ_ಠ
Though Yozora was kinda annoying (I preferred Sena).
But the ending didn't really wrap anything up.
So there can easily be another season.

And while on the topic of anime, I thought i'd post my waifu list ಠ_ಠ
Yeah, that's right.
MAI WAIFU LIST...


(Nah, not really)
Just gotta' keep track of the best anime girls.
Which are currently:

#1- Taiga Aisaka
#2- Makise Kurisu
#3- Laura Bodewig
#4- Misaka Mikoto
#5- Nana Asta Deviluke
#6- Charles Dunois 
#7- Erio Touwa
#8- Asuka Langley Soryu
#9- Konata Izumi

#10- Yin

I especially love those top 3



So yeah.
That's what Weaboo's like me do.
*sigh*

Calling myself a weaboo makes me feel depressed...

I won't do it again, as i doubt i'm at that level yet.



My cousin's also coming to Bendigo tomorrow.
So it SHOULD be good to see him.
I hope...



My download seems to also be going really slow, but only whilst downloading Railgun.
Seems to be fine at all other times.
Why you do this to me internet?
Why you prevent me from seeing my Misaka?
I really want to watch Railgun T.T



Well, that's it.
Enjoy what your given.
Because you're getting nothing else.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment