Friday, December 30, 2011

I DIDN'T POST YESTERDAY!


WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?!
HOW COULD I FORGET TO POST?!?!


Eh, whatever.
So i did today (and yesterday) what i do everyday.
-Read romance manga
-Browse Reddit
-Go on facebook
-Play games
And not always in that order.


But anyway.


Tomorrow's is new years eve.
Should be an adventure tomorrow then.


Too bad i don't drink.
But i doubt that would be too much of a hindrance to someone such as myself...
MY USUAL DIGRESSION!


So i'm reading "Watashi ni xx Shinasai!" at the moment.
It's pretty good.
It's somehow all about love, without having any love...
How that is achieved, i will never know.


I also beat Infinity Blade II today.
Was good.
And now my character looks awesome.
And i have awesome weapons.
And i am unkillable.
DEAL WITH IT HATERS!


I've also noticed that whilst my room mate is away for the holidays. My place doesn't get messy.
Which is both good and not good.
It's good because i like a clean place with little effort.
But it's bad because my room mate will come back and the place will get messy again...


UNTIL NEXT TIME!
(Which will hopefully be tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment