Sunday, January 22, 2012

BRICKVENTION!

So i went to the 2012 LEGO convention today.
Yeah, you heard me.


LEGO convention.
We were in the city for 3 1/2 hours waiting for the event to start.
Then we waited 20 minutes outside to get in.
Then we looked at LEGO for 20 minutes, and left.
WOOOOOOOOOO.


But some of the stuff there was awesome.
And getting to spend the day with Laura and Luke was also fun.



...Even if i did get sprayed with girls perfume...
The smell, it's still on me.

But on the plus side, i now have many pictures of Laura.
Which she hates.
So that just gave more a good boost to my day.

AND IN ANIME NEWS-
A new ep of Highschool DxD came out today.
(Softcore hentai FTW)
And i realised something.
There is no way to get through an episode of that, without seeing boobs.
And there never will be.
Why?
Because there's boobs in the anime's opening song.
Just in case they forget to put boobs in the rest of the episode.
At least there'll still be the opening...

Also, more .GIF's of the show.
Because everyone loves girls and animations.





Oh god, Koneko.
So cute.
Oh god.

But that's it.
The only other stuff i really did was play more L.A. NOIRE.
But i'm sure everyone's tired of hearing about that now.

THIS IS GOODBYE!

9 comments:

  1. But it's not. It's just a normal anime.
    But one that just takes ecchi scene's to the max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I have my own tag in your blog. And Laura's perfume was useful, it was a good deodorant substitute. Oh yeah, I bought the thing I said I should from that day. You know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you've appeared twice in it. So it makes sense that you get your own tag.
    and awesome, how much did it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  4. $50. I was thinking $25 each, means neither of us have to worry about a *comment redacted* present (I know she reads this... O.o). So I'll get it off you next time we catch up? Also, I was gonna visit you guys Monday but I was too flat out. Uni was chaos...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good man.
    and it will be hard to catch up now, as were most likely moving on the weekend xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where exactly is the planned place to move to?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eh, as long as it's near the CBD I'll be right. Move the same place as Tim, then I'll know like 5 people who live there.

    ReplyDelete