Wednesday, January 11, 2012

TODAY I MADE LASAGNE!

Which isn't an uncommon thing.

My family always makes me cook 3 things:
-Chicken w/ Mushroom sauce
-Meatballs

-Lasagne

Why?
Because i usually refuse all the other cooking jobs.
But those 3 are my favourites to eat.
So i damn well won't let anybody else cook a shabby version...
I even took pictures of the process.

(I don't know why...)
The finished Bechamel sauce (My favourite part)
 cooking the meat
 Finished cooking the meat, added champignons
 Added dices tomatoes
 added sauce and finished the meat part
 half completed lasagne
 completed pre-cooked

After cooking, and after my family attacked it and only took middle pieces...
Why do they not understand the greatness of the corner piece?


Yeah, so that's the lasagne i cooked.
Still quite a bit left over.
I shall enjoy eating that tomorrow \o/


Oh, and i'm also in Bendigo again.
Got here yesterday.
Because my room mate got back yesterday.
Though it would be the perfect time to go to Bendigo.
You know, right before he got home?
Extending out that separation time as much as possible ಠ_ಠ
I dread when i have to return...

Iv'e also started up my anime downloads again.
Currently there are 5 things i'm downloading this season:
-Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!
-Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
-Hunter x Hunter
-Nisemonogatari

-Ano Natsu de Matteru

Could turn into more though, as the season only just started.
I have yet to watch Nisemonogatari.
But, i mean, come one.
It's a Bakemonogatari sequel...
There is no possible way for it to be bad.

ALSO!

Ano Natsu de Matteru has a girl in it named "Lemon"

It's a sign that this anime will be great.
For years Lemon has been the name associated with ultimate greatness (Everybody knew this).
And she's also small, and flat chested.
Seriously?
SERIOUSLY?
What, did they target this anime at me or something?

I also compiled a list of anime i have, but don't have every episode of.

-Deadman Wonderland
-Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi
-Asu no Yoichi
-Boku ha Tomodachi Ga Sukanai
-Chaos;Head
-FMA:B
-K-On! + K-On!!
-Penguindrum
-Letter Bee
-Mirai Nikki
-Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi
-Soul Eater
-Steins;Gate (1080p)
-Index 1&2


Some on the stuff on the list i originally had.
But it was lost along with my old hard drive...
*Sigh*
But fortunately, iv'e finished completing Deadman Wonderland and Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi.

You know, the anime about blood, and the other about yaoi?
Yeah, them two...
Though i will admit i enjoyed them both.

Next up is Boku Ga Tomodachi Wa Sukunai.
Which fortunately only just ended.
So it should be easy to get those missing eps (7 missing all up).



Lately iv'e also been addicted to 2 songs...
Days- by FLOW (from Eureka Seven)
And Masterpiece- Mihamaru GT (from yugioh zexal)
I just play both of them over and over again on repeat...

On a side note.
While playing Stepmania today.
I managed to get an AA rank on my favourite song.
I was playing it on hard lvl9 2x with the confusion, dizzy and bumpy enhancers on...
...How i achieved a higher score with those enhancers on, I will never know...

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE INTERNET HERE IS NOW GOING >1MBPS!
It never went this fast when i lived here...
The internet must hate me...

Ah, and sorry for not posting yesterday.
Was too busy being awesome.
You know how it is?
Nah, i doubt it...

Well, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment