Monday, January 16, 2012

SHORT POST!

Because i write this blog.
So i can do whatever the hell i want...

Just wanted to talk about my hardships in downloading anime.
I really want to finish all my series so that i have a complete collection.
But something always distracts me and make sit harder...

I went to go download the rest of Soul Eater.
So i went to Nyaa.eu to see if i that had a torrent of every ep, so that i could just downloading everything apart from what i already had.
Then i seen that Coalgirls had there own subs up...
There were 3 torents.

-Ep 1-13 of Soul Eater 720p
-Ep 14-25 of Soul Eater 720p

-Ep 26-37 of Soul Eater 720p

And that was it.
They'd only subbed that many eps.
And i already had the first 25 episodes.
So why would i download those?

...Well i did anyway.
Coalgirls, how did you get such a tight grasp on me?
Why must i download EVERYTHING you sub?

So now, instead of just downloading the remaining episodes of Soul Eater.
I'm instead downloading most of the eps i already have, and am prolonging my complete collection, due to the fact that Coalgirls has not released all the eps yet...

Oh god i hope this doesn't happen again.
But if Coalgirls is involved, it probably will...

No comments:

Post a Comment