Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'VE HAD A DIE IN MY MOUTH FOR 4 HOURS!

I don't know why i had though.
I randomly found one of my die.
And then i put it in my mouth.
And there it stayed for 4 hours.

I never removed it in that time.

Even when i ate dinner, i still kept it in my mouth.

I have dedication!

Today i also returned from Bendigo to Melbourne.
I get a one week break, then i head back.
As it's my fathers birthday next week.
Same day as Australia day.
Yay...

I'm also playing some L.A Noire.
It's been a while since iv'e played it.
And i just borrowed it off my brother.
So i'm going to enjoy that.

And i'm downloading the Darkness II demo.
Hopefully that's awesome.
(In truth, i just want to mutilate people)

I've been playing Die2Nite lately.
It's an on and off game i play often.
I started playing it back when it first released.
I was actually one of the first 500 people to sign up.
Back in that time, it was only 1500 people who had signed up.
Now 50,000+ have signed up.
I advise all to have a go at it and see what it's like.



It's a browser based, real time, zombie survival game.
You get thrown into a town with 39 other people,
And you have to survive for as long as possible.
But you WILL die.
Trust me.

If you do want to play.
And make sure you set "crypted" as your referrer :D

Well, that's it.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment