Sunday, January 8, 2012

NO WITTY TITLE!

BECAUSE I CAN'T THINK OF ONE!

And because my brain is now mush.
No seriously,
Mush
No lie.


So i didn't do much again today.
I woke up at around 11am,
And remembered that the 2 from last night stayed over.
So i ended up playing some Resident Evil.
And then we went out in search of food.
Which turned into 4 hours in the city.

But i don't know how...

I also just finished downloading and installing-

STEINS;GATE

One of my favourite anime's, which i remembered was originally a game.
But it turns out it's an eroge.
But i don't know how...

So i'm going to enjoy that soon.

My desktop is also begging to fill itself with games.
I usually have a nice, clean desktop, that has only a few apps or shortcuts on it.
By my recent surge in games has changed that...
Now it looks like this:

-NOTE, this screenshot was taken BEFORE i installed Steins;Gate.
You may notice that i was in the process of installing it when i took the shot.

As for the folders.
The top one says "QANTM- lol wut" and is full of Uni crap.
And the folder below it says "iphone sync files" and the stuff in that is what's synced to my phone.

So yeah.
Gonna read manga for most of tomorrow,
Then head back to Bendigo the next day.
This way my time without my room mate will extend a few days.
Which is good, as it will also extend the time where i can live on my own...

So yeah, that's it.
Until next time.

14 comments:

  1. >____>
    that has nothing at all to do with this post.
    gtfo ಠ_ಠ

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL THERE'S NOTHING I CAN SAY THAT WE HAVEN'T ALREADY TALKED ABOUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. THEN THERE'S NO NEED TO POST ಠ_ಠ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DON'T KNOW.
    THE SAME WAY I CAN TELL IF LAURA'S READ THEM OR NOT I GUESS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, you two are the only people that read my blog xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. being persistent it the key to views :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i doubt i'll ever have more then you two reading my crap (y)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you need to be good looking too unfortunately haha! Kidding.

    I'll try and retweet your crap haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn, i'm screwed then.
    And i doubt any of your followers would want to read my crap. but thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete