Sunday, February 5, 2012

IT'S BEEN A WHILE PEOPLE.

Seriously, how long has it been since my last post?

The last one was about Australia day right?
SO LONG AGO.
But i have an excuse, or two.
FIRST-
I was moving to a new place/searching for a new place.

So that took about half a week of my time up.
So yeah.
No time to do anything.
SECOND-
After we found a new place and moved into it.

We found out that we have no electricity.
No electricity = no laptop or internet.
So that was something.
I'm at my my parent place in Bendigo at the moment though.
But i got here a couple of days ago.
I was just too lazy to write anything until now... 
BUT NO NEED TO FEAR.
As electricity is now on at my new place.

So what was missed in the last week?

Well, pretty much just moving.
And i don't want to talk about that.
So much hard work...

BUT IN MORE RECENT FANTASTIC NEWS THAT IS FANTASTIC AND ALL THING SUPER FANTASTICAL-

FFXIII-2 WAS RELEASED!
And i even went to the midnight release to pick up my copy of Crystal edition.
OH MY GOD IT LOOKS SO GOOD.
even despite the fact that i haven't played it yet due to the "No electricity" thing...
BUT I WILL DESTROY IT WHEN I RETURN TO MELBOURNE.
LIKE SERIOUSLY.

IF IT WAS A HUMAN BEING, IT WOULD BE CONSTITUTED AS RAPE.
But a loving sort of rape...

I also purchased the Collectors Edition hintbook when i got the game.
Might as well throw in some pictures of it.

WHAT ELSE HAS HAPPENED?
HMMMMMMMM.


AH.

I also changed my major at Uni the other day.
I switched from Animation into Programming.

The process was SOOOOOO easy.
At first it was like "you may not have the requirements to switch into this course".
Then they seen my maths score from highschool, and it was instantly "you're in".
Maths actually came in handy?
What's the odds?
So yeah.
Programmer now.
Should be good :D

AND ONE LAST THING!
Well, unless i remember something else after i write this...
Lately iv'e been listening to a lot of LM.C
more specifically-
PUNKY❤HEART

IT SOUNDS SO GOOD.

AND THE VIDEO FOR IT,
I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT.
MAYA LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE A GIRL.
SOOOOOO MUCH.

But that's about it.
Not really much else.

I'm not sure if i'll post again soon.
As i assume Final Fantasy will eat my soul until i start uni again...
...Which i'm okay with.

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

3 comments:

  1. Wait... one of those chicks isn't a chick? If I wasn't already comfortable with my sexuality I'd be questioning my sexuality. Japanese pop stars, y u so androgynous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. one?
    That's Maya and Aiji.
    Both of them are male xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of them aren't chicks?! Dayum. My penis is confused.

    ReplyDelete