Friday, December 23, 2011

NOPE.AVI

So i haven't read much manga lately. Too busy with that sweet, sweet Toradora!
watching it is like eating a sugar cube.
Nothin' but sweet.
But iv'e finished re-watching it, and i also watched the recently released Toradora OVA.
It was about bento's.
no lie.
and i guess you could say it was set earlier on in the series, you know, before the whole kitamura and president thing. And possibly even before the cultural festival.
But still, not gonna' complain about getting more Toradora.

Oh god, ep 21 and 25... You always get me D:
I knew exactly what was gonna' happen, but you still crept up on me...

So what am i doing now?
Just kinda floating around i guess.
Reading a little manga here and there.
Playing a few games.
You know, Stuff.
And also Christmas in only a couple of days away. Should be exiting. Though i'm not expecting much.
I never do.

Ah, if only i could spend Christmas with my friends as well.
I mean, spending it with my family is fine and all.
But to able to celebrate with friends would be great.

Also, as a side note.
When i got to my parents house yesterday, i found a late birthday present from my aunty.
It was a nice necklace from her and my cousin.
And that bring my total 18th birthday gift count up to 3!
Haha, not much right? But i don't care. I hardly even celebrate my birthday regardless.
But all the presents were from women.
You know, because girls love me an whatnot...
...
No i don't care if 2/3 gifts were from family members. They're still females. GTFO ಠ_ಠ

And that concludes this post.
Yeah, heaps interesting right?
Deal with it.

2 comments:

  1. I thought this post would have more to do with that video D:
    And you read manga all the time, how about never like me!

    Who gave you that 1/3 present that wasn't from your family and what was it? ;D

    ReplyDelete