Saturday, December 17, 2011

TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND!

HELLO PEOPLE!
I seem to be writing a blog post a day now. but I think that's because iv'e been able to tear through a manga a day...
But anyways, I'm FINALLY finished with SUN-KEN ROCK. Took me a little while longer to read this one, as i didn't really get into it like i got into the other ones.
ALSO! I went to meet with some "real life friends". So that took a part out of my hectic manga reading schedule.

So Sun-ken rock was all right. But it's story was story was hard to connect to properly.
It was also the first manga that i had to read, that was not yet completed.
Maybe because finishing wasn't really FINISHING, kept me from reading it faster...

ANY WAY!
Now I'm on to DUN DUN DUN- "Medaka Box (最强会长黑神)"

"Kurokami Medaka, a first year, is elected as Student Council President, and the first thing she does is establish a suggestion box. Since she was just elected as Student Council President, she's holding all the Student Council's responsibilities, and wearing their armbands.
So, she asks for her childhood friend, Hitoyoshi Zenkichi, for help."

Interesting... hopefully it's good.
But it's 127 chapters, and i'm starting it quite late in the evening. So i may not be fortunate enough to finish it in 1 day...
UNLESS, it's really good. Because if i get into it, i'll have it done in no time!

Also, as a side note. Iv'e noticed my blog titles have been getting more and more odd. To the point where they have absolutely nothing to do with the blog post itself...
But i still enjoy my random naming scheme, so i think i'll keep it.

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment