Sunday, December 18, 2011

1 + 2 = 3

I'm here to report on NOTHING.
It's been a day, and yet i haven't finished the manga.
iv'e only made 1/5 of the way through...
why?


BECAUSE I WAS DOING OTHER THINGS!
So unfortunately, i can't talk about what's happening with the manga challenge...
so instead i'll talk about other things :D

So today, i played A LOT of dead island.
It's a really good game.
i borrowed it from my brother (who got it the day it came out). and decided to spend a solid day playing it.
Iv'e realised it's a lot better if you go online though. As playing by yourself just makes you feel lonely...



And right now i'm downloading FF-VII on my PS3.
YEEEAAAHHHHHH!
There is nobody who doesn't like final fantasy 7, NOBODY!
and it's been soooooooo long since iv'e played the game...
I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY IT AGAIN!

Well, that's it.
Go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment