Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Challenger Appears!

Hello non existent readers! It's good to see you again... or is it? Just kidding. I love you guys!

So as none of you know (i'm not even speaking to anyone, go figure...) I'm currently on holidays from my Uni. I have 2 1/2 months off, and in that time, i can tell that i'm going to get extremely bored... So i set myself a challenge! yes, yesterday i decided that i would spend the next 2 months, reading the top 100 most viewed ROMANCE manga on Mangafox.
the list can be found here:
(Make sure you have the display by most viewed in descending order)
Of course, i'm not going to read the manga's iv'e already read though, so that knocks off a fair chunk of the list. So much that i can actually knock the first 7 on the list, as they are already good enough for me to have read them.

So i skipped straight to "Defense Devil (ディフェンスデビル)"

"Adapted from the oneshot Akuma Bengoshi Kukabara, Mephisto Bart Kucabara is a devil lawyer. In order to return to the demon world that he was exiled from he needs to collect enough Dark Matter. To do so he creates a plan to claim the Dark Matter from the souls of sinners sentenced to hell. Prove the soul's innocence and the Dark Matter becomes his.

But how can he gather enough Dark Matter when his kind personality causes him to continually use it up in order to defend the soul from the Shinigami that has come to take them to hell?"

Oh, so good...
So i started that last night.
And now i'm finished... Yeah, one day, that's all it took to read it. It wasn't even a full day. it was more like 19 hours. And it's not like i spent all of that time reading...
But anyway. Yeah, good series. The ending wasn't the best. But i still advise people read it.
I'M GOING TO SCORE IT!
Yeah, that's right, i now also rate manga.
Deal with it...
IT GETS- DUN DUN DUN
4/5!
a pretty modest score, if i do say so myself. (I should, I AM the one who rated it...)

But now onto my next one! But what is my next one? Well, i'd already read the next 4. so now it's "Psyren (サイレン)"s turn! wooooo.

Will update! or maybe i won't. Eh, it's not like anyone's reading this anyway...
UNTIL NEXT TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment