Monday, April 16, 2012

OH, HELLO THERE. I DID NOT SEE YOU COME IN.

Wow, it's been a while since iv'e posted here...
But i suppose i should post at least something again. 
And there is no better think to talk about then the great time i had at Supanova Melbourne on the weekend.
If you don't know what Supanova is, it's this:
http://www.supanova.com.au
And it was full of funnsies.
Yes, funnsies ಠ_ಠ
What, funnsies isn't a legit word? Well screw you, it is now.

But yeah, it was awesome.
I went there with Ben on Saturday.
We only planned to for one day, but it was so fun that we ended up going on Sunday as well.
Now around this time i would tell you what i did, and show you pictures of it.
But i can't do that, as all up i only took ONE picture for ALL of Supanova.
This one:



Usually i don't take photo's of myself.
And i wasn't planning on doing it at Supanova.
But i seen a girl dressed as Makise Kurisu, and i had to get a photo with her.
I first seen her inside, but i just walked away.
Then i realised that i wanted a pic with her, and Ben spent the next half hour searching for her with me.
We eventually gave up and went outside...
And she was out there ಠ_ಠ
So i got my picture with her, and i was forever happy, for the rest of my life.
I will most likely never see anyone ever again dress up like anyone from Steins;Gate, let alone as Makise Kurisu.
So yeah.



On the second day, we brought Frank with us, and then met up with Luke later on in the day.
We walked around for a while.
Did some nerdy things.
You know, the usual.
Ben and Frank got a lot more pictures then i did.
But who cares.
At one point, Luke and I were playing a classic arcade game, and i managed to draw in a crowd.
FELT GOOD.


I set the highscore, and called myself "ASS".
JOB.
WELL.
DONE.

I also bought Volume 01 of Kimi ni Todoke.
My favourite Shojou manga.
So that also made me happy.
Then i got a signed Madoko poster from Cristina Vee and Christine Cabanos.
WHICH WAS AWESOME.
And at the end of the day, i waited in line and got Joel Heymen (from Rooster Teeth) to sign my caboose poster.
AW. FUCKIN'. YEAH.



So yeah.
That's the general gist of how my day went.

NOW GO AWAY AGAIN, AND WAIT ANOTHER 3 MONTHS FOR ANOTHER POST!

2 comments:

  1. Jesus. Finally you update. Where was my invite? Huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the 3rd person to ask why they weren't invited... I really should have asked other people to come.
      But Ben and I never really planned to go, it just happened. So it was a little short notice if we had invited others.

      Delete