Tuesday, April 17, 2012

HOW ARE THE KIDS?

THE TITLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST!

Only a short post, because i haven't done anything since Sunday.
But anyway...
I really need to do some programming homework.
We have an assignment due next week, that i have yet to start.
But instead of doing the assignment,
I read manga (BIG SHOCK!).
How does manga distract me so well?


It's like my kryptonite or something...

I'm also contemplating re-watching Steins;Gate and/or Madoko.
I blame Supanova for this.
It's all it's fault.
But i really, REALLY don't have the time to go and re-watch a whole series o_____o
*sigh*
Damn you life! Why can't you just let me relax and do nothing but read manga!
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

Also, iv'e been playing Batman: Arkham City again lately.
That combat...
My god, it's still so good...

But whatevs.
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment