Sunday, April 22, 2012

NOTICING THINGS!

I just noticed, like right now, that when one of my room mates wants to go into franks room, they knock first.
And yet when they want to enter my room, they just come in without knocking.

(with an exception of Frank, he usually knocks)

But i don't understand why ಠ_ಠ
What constitutes them to knock for Frank but not me?
It doesn't really make sense...



ALSO!
I should have done my programming assignment this weekend.
As it's due in 5 days, and i have yet to start.
Instead, Skyrim got in my way.
Yeah.
Skyrim...


Oh yeah, rant time.
One of my room mates keeps asking me turn down the sound, or put in some headphones whenever i'm watching a video/anime or listening to music, etc.

Simply because he can hear it in the next room over.
Even if it's not loud.
If he can hear any of it, he wants me to turn it down.

He usually says "I'm trying to study, could you turn it down/put in some headphones?"


But i didn't know Facebook was study ಠ_ಠ



Why can't he just put in some headphones?
Then i don't need to do anything, and he solves his problem indefinitely without annoying me...

/RANT



Iv'e been going to the gym a lot lately.
Half because it's a good idea for me to get more exercise.
And half because they have a TV down there.
With every channel....
Something i don't have in my place.
So now i go down there and work out while watching AFL.
SO.


FUCKING.
MANLY.


speaking of AFL.

My team is now 3rd on the ladder.
1 of 3 teams that haven't lost a match all season.


FEELS GOOD!
For a moment last night, we were in 1st position on the ladder.
That felt good, as fleeting as it was.

Well, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment