Thursday, April 19, 2012

FUTURE COSPLAY!

So i was talking about what i would do as a future cosplay with my mates today and yesterday.

I ended up deciding that next time i went to anything where i could cosplay (most likely oz comic-con),
That i would go as "Shizuo Heiwajima" from Durarara!!
Which means i have to do some things to prepare:
1. Lose weight to look more shizuo-ish.
2. Grow my hair a little longer and dye it blonde.
3. Get purple tinted glasses.
4. Get myself a vest and bow-tie.



And that's pretty much it...

Also, i really don't plan to wear a wig.
I don't like wigs.
I thing they look stupid.
They make my head itch...
So instead, i'll just dye my hair the right colour.
GOOD ENOUGH.

This means that within the next 2 months, my hair will become blonde.
My mother is fine with this (for some reason...)
And my mates don't really care.
One of them actually really wants to see it blonde...

So yeah, that's what's gonna' happen.

EXITING STUFF!

...
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment