Friday, February 10, 2012

MINECRAFT IS EATING MY FACE!

And I'll happily let it continue to do so.
Because iv'e realised, that i may just love you minecraft.
Now, i don't just say this to all the games out there.
(That's a lie, i actually do)
And i think you're really the one...
Well, until my Arcana Heart 3 gets here...
Then i'll enjoy my all girls fighter game.
So many girls... some of them are so small...
My god i can't wait.

But iv'e pretty much spent all of today playing minecraft.
But i did spend a little time playing Final Fantasy.
I still love you final fantasy. (Don't tell minecraft)
I used most of my time working on a fully functioning train station.
There so much messy redstone controlling it.
I should really clean it up, but...
So much work...
I'll just leave it all sloppy like outside.
And keep it looking all nice inside.
There, problem solved.

As an update to going to races yesterday.
I didn't do very good...
I only returned with like an extra $50.
My last run mast have just been all luck T^T



BUT WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE PLANNED?
Well, as far as i know, most people from uni are meeting up tomorrow night to catch up before the new trimester starts.
So that should be awesome.
I also plan to stare at my mailbox until Arcana Heart 3 is in it.
As i really want that game.
Like, right now.
...
WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME WAIT?!?!?

...

But i digress.

Also, some fun facts that iv'e learned today. (yay)

-Binary keeps you warm at night, and fires lasers from it's nipples.
-Cereal still tastes delicious.
-To much redstone makes the brain hurt.

-Ecchi manga is fantastic

-Etc.

SO THAT'S IT.
Go away.

2 comments:

  1. I did realise that I'm tagged in this for no reason. I must add though, that I did help you discover that binary keeps you warm at night, and fires lasers from it's nipples, so it makes a little bit of sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, yes i suppose so...
    THEN MY TAGS LIE!

    ReplyDelete