Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WHILE WAITING FOR MY CRAP INTERNET TO LOAD A YOUTUBE VIDEO-

-I will make a blog post.

My internet suddenly started going slow the moment i tried to watch the youtube video...
In fact, it does that a lot.
And always for the same person.
Oh internet, why you hate EthosLab so much?
I just want to watch his videos easily...
But whatevs.
It gives me time to write something.
Which admittedly, i haven't done for a while.



So what have a done lately?
Oh that's right, silly me...
FINAL

FUCKING
FANTASY

It grabs my life by the throat, and then just doesn't let go.
Not a bad thing of course.
Because I love me some Final Fantasy 
The gameplay is so much more fun then the original.
And the feel of the game is so much nicer...
AND EVERYONE LOOKS SO AWESOME.

*cough* But lets try and move away from that subject, before i cease to be able to control myself on the matter...
Iv'e also being playing minecraft a lot recently.
I really love the game, and have had it since it's initial release.
But for the first time, iv'e played the survival mode after the release of 1.0
OH MY GOD


THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO
Why did i never try this before?
IT'S SO FUN!
Minecraft, i love you so much.



In real life news though.
There's only half a week left until uni starts up again.
I can't wait.
getting to see everybody again will be awesome.
And i'm exited about starting the programming course.

Iv'e also heard that of the large mass of new February intake students.
Few are females.
And that only ONE of them is attractive.
*Sigh*
Looks like it's war time again...



But other then that, not much is going on.
I'm heading to the races again tomorrow.
This time i'm off to Werribee.


Hopefully i shall return with an abundance of cash.
That is the dream.



But my video is loaded now.
So i no longer have a motive for writing.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment